Welcome to Innovative Martial Arts Online!
We are all stuck indoors and need things to do, so it's a perfect time to take up martial arts!
Train on your own time, as well as LIVE over Zoom 6-days a week with classes for solo work, classes to train with family members, and many special pop up live events.
Coronavirus or not we all still need to keep fit, have fun, keep our minds and bodies active and interact with others. All you need is some free space in your home an you're good to go. Learn Jiu-Jitsu, kickboxing or a little of both, take part in group fitness classes held live, and recieve direct live feedback from an instructor.
What to expect
Online training is new for most people, but it's something we are all getting used to for the next little bit.
First, it’ll be a lot of fun, and you will get a great work-out.
Our classes are run live, and you can stream it over any phone, tablet or computer. You can even connect those devices to a tv or larger screen for easier viewing. In addition you will be able to turn on your camera and microphone so we can give you direct feedback as we go. Apart from that you won't need any special equipment.
Our name says it all, we are Innovating the way people learn martial arts in response to our changing circumstances.
I look forward to seeing you in our group!
Here's what you get:
- Live classes for all ages 6-days a week.
- The whole family can participate, we've got classes for everyone.
- Ability to schedule private video sessions with a instructor to refine technique
- Live feedback on technique, form and everything else to make sure you are doing it right
- Recorded library so you can train on your own time
What does a typical class look like?
- Warmup - Every class starts with a warm up, age approriate motions for the class
- Technical training - We are a martial arts school after all, so every class will involve Jiu-Jitsu, Kickboxing or some of each
- Strength & Conditioning - Whether it's the 3-4 year olds or the adults, every class is going to involve some strength and conditioning. We are far more sedetary then usual, so this is more important then ever
- Stretching / Cooldown - Again, our more sedetary life change requires maintaining mobility and flexibility.
We also do our part to reenforce with kids the need to stay active, get the school work done and help out around the home durring these times of isolation.
Ready to Start?
$39.95 / Month
$59.95 / Month